Student Government: Senate Recorder
Name: Josh Dalavai
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: up to 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2017
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-2231-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 16, 2017
To serve as the main ASUCD Historian and preserve all meeting minutes and senate reports
- Attend all Senate meetings and senate budget hearings
- Keep a record of all senate meeting minutes and senate weekly reports
- Manage the ASUCD Senate Recorder email address
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Microsoft Word/Excel and/or Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Strong communication skills
- Time management
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.