Special Transportation Services: Tipsy Taxi Scheduler
Name: Colton Juliano
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2017
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0007-2239-2017
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 20, 2017
Responsible for scheduling Tipsy Taxi rides, and ensuring safe operations of Tipsy Taxi.
1. Ensure check out/in of Tipsy Taxi.
2. Answer phone calls.
3. Dispatch Tipsy Taxi vans and cars and fulfill mobile supervisor responsibilities.
4. Complete proper paperwork before, during, and after Tipsy Taxi service hours.
5. Required to work at least FIVE nights per quarter of Tipsy Taxi Service from 8:30pm-3am.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
1. Work at least FIVE nights per quarter during regular Tipsy Taxi Service.
2. Must have a class B driver's license with passenger endorsement.
3. Knowledge of Tipsy Taxi nightly operation.
4. Familiarity of Tipsy Taxi vehicles.
5. Knowledge of the Unitrans operations policies and system.
6. Good public relations skills.
7. Organizational skills.
8. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
9. Communication skills.
10. Be able to work FIVE nights per quarter - these are late hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
11. Subject to University Drug/Alcohol testing program.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.