Picnic Day: Assistant Director - Vice Chair
Name: Kevin Hadidjaja
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 22, 2013
Job Number: 0004-0224-2012
Last Date to Apply: April 18, 2013
- Will assist the Vice Chair in the day-to-day operation of the Picnic Day Board
- Instrumental for the operations of Picnic Day headquarters on the day of the event.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in creating emails and other logistical documents
- Attend weekly meetings on Wednesday, 6-8 pm
- Work on the day of the event for set-up and operation
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Competency in working in a group setting
- Communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.