Office of Advocacy & Student Representation: Outreach and Media Coordinator
Name: Daniel Nagey
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8-10 Hrs/ Week
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2017
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0031-2246-2017
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 7, 2017
To promote OASR through social media and in-person recruitment and outreach efforts.
- Generate unique content to post to social media outlets on a dialy basis
- Maximize general student body knowledge of OASR's duties & activities, inlcuding, but not limited to: UCSA Votes and on-campus events
- Attend all OASR board meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Proficient grasp of various social media outlets
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.