Office of Advocacy & Student Representation: Chief of Staff
Name: Daniel Nagley
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 7-8 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0031-2268-2017
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 30, 2017
To serve as the medium between the OASR team and the Director.
- Attend weekly board and general meetings
- Ensure communication to director is streamlined
- Manage the OASR office
- Coordinate/ attend meeting for the director
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Exceptional at Google drive/ calendar
- Efficient at email
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Impeccable managerial & interpersonal skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.