Pantry: Design Volunteer
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 15, 2017
End Date: June 15, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2273-2017
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 25, 2017
Design promotional materials for The Pantry. Support the External Director in different projects.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Staff the pantry - 2 hrs/week
- Attend staff meeting - 1 hr/week
- Aid External Director with promotion and other projects
- Assist staff members in general procedures
- Tabling sporadically at different promotional events
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Experience in printed and digital promotion design
- Highly interested in community and independent work
- Willingness to work as a team member and participate actively
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.