Pantry: Director Of External Operations
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $49.84/wk (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 2, 2017
End Date: June 9, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2274-2017
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 25, 2017
Work with Director to develop quarterly donation strategies for The Pantry
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Coordinate all community and campus outreach
- Coordinate all correspondence with outside organizations and donors including donation requests & thank you follow-ups
- Must implement new donation strategies.
- Must plan and organize 3 quarterly food drives(on/off campus), The Canned Food Castle Competition, and The Pantry Annual Benefit Show
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must work 2-3 hrs/week at The Pantry and 5-7 hrs of independent work
- Must attend weekly staff meetings(1 hr) and weekly board meetings(1 hr)
- Good time management skills
- Must be organized
- What makes The Pantry different from other organizations you've worked with or would like to work with?
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.