Entertainment Council: Assistant Director
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $77.20 /wk (pending budget approval; Refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 25, 2017
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0002-2277-2017
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 7, 2017
- To oversee and manage all Entertainment Council events and staff.
- To assist the Director with all tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Book quad shows & open Mic nights
- Assist in booking all shows
- Run volunteer meetings
- Oversee all Entertainment Council events
- Restructure and organize volunteer program
- Recruit volunteers, performers, promoters and sponsors
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Leadership skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.