Aggie Reuse Store: Marketing and Outreach Staff
Name: Nicole Garcia
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-7 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 9, 2017
End Date: Dec. 8, 2017
Job Number: 0028-2282-2017
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 14, 2017
Marketing and outreach staff represent the face of our unit through outreach events, partnerships with other organizations, and other responsibilities as listed below.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Participate in weekly tabling events to promote unit to campus and community
- Collaborate in a team to create and contribute to small-scale and large-scale projects, such as marketing analytics and video production, over the course of the quarter
- Commit a minimum of 4 hours a week for 1 quarter minimum
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Friendly and approachable, communication skills
- Knowledge of unit such as mission and history
- Ability to work well in teams
- Public speaking skills, interpersonal skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.