Aggie Reuse Store: Social Media Staff
Name: Nicole Garcia
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 9, 2017
End Date: Dec. 8, 2017
Job Number: 0028-2283-2017
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 14, 2017
To manage the unit's social media channels (facebook.com/aggierestore, instagram.com/aggiereusestore), in addition to responsibilities as outlined below.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Collaborate with other staff to generate engaging and excitng content for social media
- Uphold branding identity of unit through visual and written communications
- Work in a team to create and contribute to projects over the course of the quarter
- Create a weekly schedule of social media posts to submit to Marketing Lead for review
- Commit a minimum of 4 hours per week for one quarter minimum
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Teamwork abilities, writing skills
- Photography skills
- Social media proficiency
- Branding knowledge a plus
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.