Student Government: Mental Health Initiative Volunteer
Name: Shrishti Tyagi
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 Hrs/ Week
Start Date: Oct. 8, 2017
End Date: May 31, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2292-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 1, 2017
To assist the Mental Health Initiative board in all campus mental health endeavors, including the annual mental health conference and awareness month.
- Attend weekly committe meetings
- Assist in outreach efforts to students
- Duties may include: policy advocacy, event planning, and coalition building
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for mental health advocacy
- Proficient use of Google Drive, email, and Facebook
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to build community and learn
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.