Picnic Day: Operations Assistant Director
Name: Richard Lin
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-6 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 30, 2014
Job Number: 0004-0230-2013
Last Date to Apply: March 21, 2014
Assist the Operations Director in operational and setup aspects of Picnic Day. Be a part of the largest student-run event in the country.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings starting late Fall quarter
- Assist in contacting vendors and ordering rental equipment
- Conduct equipment inventory before and after Picnic Day
- Must be available week before Picnic Day and day after, 4/7-4/13
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.