Student Government: Judicial Council Chair
Name: Josh Dalavai
Payrate: $64.00/week(pending budget approval/ refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: ~6 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 23, 2017
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-2343-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2017
To lead and preside the judicial council. For more information, please see the ASUCD Constitution.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Preside over weekly meetings:
- Report monthly to the ASUCD Senate on the council's recent and relevant activity
- Submitting all judicial rullings to ASUCD execute office, the ASUCD senate and the students government administrative office
- Report to the Senate President Pro Tempore weekly with concil member attendance
- Administering the Presidential and VP oaths of office.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Student government expereince a plus, but not necessary
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.