Student Government: Department of Outreach and Recruitment Member
Name: Akanksha Gupta
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 2, 2017
End Date: March 31, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2347-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 1, 2017
Assist in outreach of ASUCD purpose, resources, and events.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in events planning for marketing ASUCD
- Assist in maintaining ASUCD social media
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Creative problem solving
- Interest in marketing
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.