Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Secretary/Treasurer Lead
Name: Marielle Ednalino
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 18, 2017
End Date: June 5, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2358-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2017
The APAC secretary is in charge of keeping track of important information, communicating with fellow committee members, and managing/updating funds and financial responsibilities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Taking diligent meeting notes
- Organizing and managing financial funds
- Assist in organizing events and meetings/times for members
- Organize APAC information for current or prospective projects
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good financial handling expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgable of Microsoft Office programs
- Diligent and efficient work ethic
- Good time and task management skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.