Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Social Media/Graphic Design Lead
Name: Marielle Ednalino
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 18, 2017
End Date: June 5, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2359-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2017
The APAC social media/graphic design lead is responsible for updating, creating content, and expanding our social media platforms.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Maintaining a social media schedule
- Promoting/updating our platforms
- Create content such as flyers, posters, graphics, or any other materials for use
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Familiar with Adobe platforms(Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.