Picnic Day: Exhibits Assistant Director
Name: Kyle Catapusan
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2366-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 19, 2017
As an Exhibits Assistant Director, you will be essential in the planning of outstanding and spectacular exhibits, attractions, and shows at Picnic Day 2018. You will be given the opportunity to work in a professional yet invigorating environment with the Picnic Day staff.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings(Wednesday, 6:10-8:00pm)
- Attend weekly office hours(these are organized around your schedule)
- Assist the Exhibits Director in recruiting and organizing Picnic Day Exhibits and events
- Organize the schedule and layout of exhibits for Picnic Day
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Good organization and communication skills
- Adept at working with a team
- Flexible, fun, outgoing personality
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.