Picnic Day: SOF Assistant Director
Name: Gigi Guo
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2372-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 19, 2017
To work alongside the SOF Director and other assistant directors in coordinating with student organizations, planning of the logistics for the event, and assist the Picnic Day to succeed.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly office hours/check-ins and SOF related events
- Help with layout of the quad for the Student Organization Fair
- Keep in contact with student groups/clubs/orgs
- Maintain records of forms and applications
- Assist Student Organization Fair Director
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Friendly and Respectful
- Team player
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.