Student Government: Academic Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Julie Jung
Payrate: $64/wk (pending budget approval -refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 26, 2017
End Date: June 8, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2388-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 25, 2017
Organize, coordinate, and oversee all commission activities and new projects. Recommend and implement relevant programs, policies, and legislation. Represent the commission's decisions at Senate meetings as an ex-officio member of the Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hold weekly Academic Affairs Commission meetings
- Attend all senate meetings
- Work with undergraduate education
- Inform senate of student body academic issues
- Recommend delegates for academic senate committees to ASUCD President
- Plan and execute programmatie events
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good understanding of SJA
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.