Whole Earth Festival: Night Keeping [Night Ninjas (Security)] Coordinator (2)
Name: Sabrina Castaneda
You can visit the Whole Earth Festival website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $213.57 one time stipend(pending budget approval/ refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2017
End Date: May 14, 2018
Job Number: 0021-2399-2017
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 1, 2017
The Night Keeping Coordinator shall act as nighttime security and help watch over the festival during closing hours to protect the grounds, stages and booths overnight.
- Work with Aggie Hosts
- Oversee the Festival Dome during the night throughout the festival
- Assist in recruiting volunteers to help watch and secure the festival at night
- Assist Chaos Control Coordinators in training volunteers for the festival
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Interested in leadership or security positions
- Familiar with Google Drive and its functions
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication
- Works well with others
- Experience in leadership or secuirty preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.