Whole Earth Festival: Service Booths Coordinator
Name: Sabrina Castaneda
You can visit the Whole Earth Festival website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $355.64 one time stipend(pending budget approval/ refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2017
End Date: May 14, 2018
Job Number: 0021-2400-2017
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 1, 2017
The Service Booths Coordinator will select and organize for various services to be sold or provided at the festival amongst the Craft Booth vendors, as well as ensure all service vendors submit paperwork and payments to the festival and university.
- Secure all necessary equipment for service booth set-up by providing your needs list to the Logistics Coordinators
- Ensure all services meet festival and university requirements
- Organize for all vendors to submit appropriate payments and paperwork to the festival and university
- Work closely with Parking Coordinators to organize service booth arrivals and departures, as well as permits
- Communicate efficiently with service booth vendors before and during the festival
- Assist in recruiting volunteers to help direct and oversee service booth vendors' needs before, during, and after the festival
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Interested in leadership positions
- Familiar with Google Drive and its functions
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication
- Works well with others
- Experience in leadership or event planning preferred
- Experience in customer service required
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.