Whole Earth Festival: Chaos Control Coordinator(Karma Patrol Coordinator) (3)
Name: Sabrina Castaneda
You can visit the Whole Earth Festival website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $237 one time stipend (pending budget approval/ refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2017
End Date: May 14, 2018
Job Number: 0021-2406-2017
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 1, 2017
The Chaos Control Coordinator shall help publicize, recruit, and train volunteers for the festival, as well as acquire and provide the festival T-shirts for volunteers and staff.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Interested in leadership and/or entertainment positions
- Familiar with Google Drive and its functions
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication
- Works well with others
- Experience in leadership, event planning, and/or entertainment preferred
- Experience in customer service and budgeting required
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.