Whole Earth Festival: Publicity Coordinator
Name: Sabrina Castaneda
You can visit the Whole Earth Festival website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $355.64 one time stipend(pending budget approval/ refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Dec. 1, 2017
End Date: May 14, 2018
Job Number: 0021-2418-2017
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 1, 2017
The Publicity Coordinator will sere as the marketing chair for the festival, frequently reaching out to the Davis community and beyond to encourage excitement and attendance to the Whole Earth Festival.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Interested in marketing positions
- Familiar with Google Drive and its functions
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication
- Works well with others
- Experience in marketing preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.