Student Government: Elections Committee Director of Finance
Name: Naeema Kaleem
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-7 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 2, 2017
End Date: March 22, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2421-2017
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 30, 2017
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Manage the elections budget
- Order election marketing materials
- Collect and review candidate expenditure forms
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Knowledge of student government operations
- Ability to make impartial deisions
- Strong time management and efficient communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.