Entertainment Council: Productions Director
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $62.00 weekly Stipend (Pending Budget approval; refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0002-2423-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 30, 2017
- To oversee all production of all Entertainment Council Events
- To manage all production equipment
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Mix live sound for all quad shows and house shows
- Manage all equipment
- Perform required maintenance on equipment
- Manage volunteers day-of-show
- Facilitate and arrange EC equipment rental for outside events
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must know live sound mixing
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.