Picnic Day: Animal Events Assistant Director
Name: Caitlyn Dedet
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2427-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 21, 2017
To assist Animal Events Director in preparing for Picnic Day 2018
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan layout of Hutchison Field and Russell Field for Picnic Day
- Communicate with animal groups and organizations
- Come to weekly board meetings in winter and spring quarters
- Maintain records of vaccinations and insurance as well as contact info for groups and organizations
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Works well with others
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Good communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.