Picnic Day: Business Assistant Director
Name: Victoria Ding
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2428-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 22, 2017
To assist the Business Director contact and reach out to sponsors, manage the Picnic Day budget, and serve as a member of the Picnic Day board.
- Contact sponsors and advertise Picnic Day to sponsors
- Manage Picnic Day budget
- Serve as member of the Picnic Day Board
- Work with fellow assistant directors and business director
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with teamwork
- Time management skills
- Budget managing experience preferred
- Advertising/marketing skills preferred
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.