Picnic Day: Graphics Assistant Director
Name: Jeremy Dang
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2432-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 13, 2017
Work with Picnic Day Graphics Director and team to design visuals for Picnic Day. Graphics include flyers, documents, and other graphic requests from the Chair and Board of Directors.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create and revise graphics that identify with UC Davis and Picnic Day
- Collaborate with Graphics Director and other Graphics Assistant Directors
- Weekly meetings and work throughout the year
- Take photographs on the day of Picnic Day- April 21st, 2018
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Portfolio showcasing your work and design skills(in person or email)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Create and attentive to details
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple graphic assignments
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.