Student Government: Disability Rights Advocacy Committee Chairperson
Name: Julie Jung
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: Nov. 9, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2443-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 3, 2017
The Disability Rights Advocacy Committee was founded to provide student recommenddations to the Student Disability Center, uplift differently-abled student voices within ASCUD, and engage in outreach and destigmatization efforts regarding differently-abled students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Organizing and managing a committee of seven(7) or more members
- Working closely with the Student Disabilities Center
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong time management and efficient communication skills
- Ability to attend regular meetings throughout the quarter
- Ability to work well in a group setting
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.