Student Government: UCDMHI Committee Member (Mental Health Initiative)
Name: Samantha Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5-7 Hrs/ Week
Start Date: Nov. 20, 2017
End Date: June 30, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2454-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 16, 2017
To work with the Uc Davis Mental Health Initiative
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Serve as a board member for the UC Davis Mental Health Initiative
- Interested in mental health advocacy
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient team member
- Previous board members strongly preferred; but, not required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.