Student Government: Business and Finance Commission Interim Chair
Name: Alexander Mirov
Payrate: $64/wk (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: ~10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 8, 2018
End Date: June 8, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2458-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 26, 2017
Serve as Chairperson of the ASUCD Business and Finance Commission for the remainder of the 2017-2018 academic school year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead the Business & Finance Commission complete financial audits of ASUCD units
- Lead Business & Finance commission meetings as they review legislation and prepare advice for the ASUCD senate
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Leadership experience
- Strong understanding of finances and a busines acumen
- Working knowledge of the internal operations of ASUCD
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.