Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Marketing Manager
Name: Lauren Cabantac
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0032-2459-2017
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 26, 2017
The Marketing Manager creates and organizes content on all HAUS related social media and expands outreach to the greater community.
- Manage marketing calendar and social media contents
- Generate outreach strategies to promote the unit
- Work with other departments on campus to expand outreach to the greater student population
- Attend mandatory weekly meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must be able to attend Housing Day on February 1st, 2018
- Organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.