Student Government: Student Health and Wellness Committee
Name: Doris Cortez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-3 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 18, 2018
End Date: June 16, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2468-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 8, 2018
The purpose of this committee is to act as a liason between students and on campus Health and Wellness organizations. We bring discussion and awareness to different topics related to Health and Wellness by creating events and collaborating with other committees, centers, and senators.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Publicize and share SHAWC events
- Participate in outreach events
- Meet task deadlines
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong interest in Health and Wellness
- Current member of another student organization
- Experience with Word, Excel, Publisher
- Passionate about bringing awareness and discussion to Health and Wellness Resources
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.