Student Government: Staff for Senator Bryan Perez
Name: Bryan Perez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-3 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2018
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2475-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 3, 2018
Help support my platforms and ideas with student government
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Come to weekly meetings(only 1 hr a day, 3 times a week)
- Be organized and attentive
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Great organizing skills
- Very passionate to work for student government
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.