Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members and Alternates
Name: Jacob Ganz
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-3 Hours/Week
Start Date: Jan. 19, 2018
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-2477-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 18, 2018
The Internal Affairs Commission investigates and recommends improvements to areas and services that affect the quality of student life, specifically with regard to internal operation and structure of the Association.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 5:10-7:00pm
- Work with unit directors and other ASUCD officials to update Long Range Plans
- Review assigned chapters in the ASUCD Bylaws for revision and updates
- Review legislation before ASUCD Senate
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- General understanding of ASUCD governing documents
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss how you connect the UC Davis Principles of Community to your daily life.
- Please list how your previous work history and volunteer experience connects to Internal Affairs Commission.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.