Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Volunteer for Housing Day
Name: Lauren Cabantac
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 22, 2018
End Date: Feb. 1, 2018
Job Number: 0032-2487-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 18, 2018
Provide support for Housing Day 2018
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend to a variety of obligations in positions which involve setting up, maintaining, and cleaning on Housing Day
- Mandatory training prior to Housing Day
- Must be able to attend Housing Day on February 1, 2018; Creativity, eagerness to learn, self-starter, punctuality, organization
- Be available for on-board training for January 22 to January 26, 2018
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.