Picnic Day: Vice Chair
Name: Grace Scott
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $1200 stipend*
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk variable
Start Date: Sept. 24, 2015
End Date: June 12, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0250-2014
Last Date to Apply: July 2, 2014
To Assist the chair and supervise half the Board.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Organize welcome reception
2. Maintain close contact with parade Marshall(s)
3. Monitor 6-7 directors
4. Attend and help plan weekly meetings
5. Organize Rain Plan and Headquarters
1. Attend Wednesday 6-8 Board Meetings
3. Interpersonal skills
5. Composed under pressure
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.