Student Government: ASUCD Senator Staff (Jacob Sedgley)
Name: Jacob Sedgley
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 19, 2018
End Date: June 4, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2500-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 5, 2018
Assist Senator Jake Sedgley in completing quarter long goals, project and platforms.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend 1 weekly or bi-weekly staff meeting
- Attend 2-4 ASUCD commission or committee meetings per week, take notes, report back at staff meeting
- Assist in research and drafting of legislation to be seen by Senate table.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good Note-Taker and dependable
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.