Student Government: Staff for Senator Kullar
Name: Jesse Kullar
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5-10 hours/week
Start Date: Jan. 26, 2018
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-2514-2018
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 25, 2018
To help me with ASUCD affairs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Helping the cause
- Representing STEM and gtting student opinions and relaying them
- Helping fill paperwork and attend to senate affairs
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Communicative Skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.