Student Government: Tech Innovation Staff for Senator Godderis
Name: Andreas Godderis
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2018
End Date: Dec. 31, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2519-2018
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 30, 2018
Assist Senator Godderis in finding innovative solutions to student problems
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Contact organizations and startups to bring cutting edge technololgy to UC Davis
- Join a collaborative and dynamic team that gets things done!
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Familiarity with new technology and a creative attitude for their application
- Concise and to the point communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.