Student Government: Senate Staffer for Gaven Kaur
Name: Gaven Kaur
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: March 5, 2018
End Date: June 4, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2531-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 13, 2018
Assist Senator Gaven Kaur with completing platforms, implementing new ideas, and helping with long-term goals.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend meetings(dates TBA)
- Be an active voice on campus
- Assist with paperwork/notes during specific meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for being a student leader on campus
- Desire to learn more about ASUCD and student government
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.