Student Government: Business and Finance Commission Chair
Name: Adilla Jamaludin
Payrate: $64/wk (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 7, 2018
End Date: June 8, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2534-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 6, 2018
Advises Senate on the fiscal concerns of ASUCD. Composed of 9 members and up to four alternates. The commission oversees allocations of the Senate reserves. Each spring, the commission participates in budget hearings and makes recommendations for annual allocation of funds.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Chair and organize commission
- Exchange information between Senate and Commission
- Advise on financial decisions and transactions within subordinate bodies
- Conduct internal audits
- Be aware of ASUCD spending policy
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Attention to detail
- Good business acumen
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.