Picnic Day: Transportation Assistant Director
Name: Alex Lee
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 25, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0254-2014
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2015
To assist the Transportation and Parking Services Director in ensuring the efficient circulation of transportation services during Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Must be able to work during Picnic Day
- Assist Transportation director in daily planning and management
- May be required to operate vehicles during the Picnic Day
- Distribute parking permits to directors and various other organizations
- Excellent communications skills
- Clean driving record preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Punctual and organized
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.