Picnic Day: Special Events Assistant Director
Name: Nicole Deacon
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 27, 2018
Job Number: 0004-2543-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 17, 2018
To assist Special Events Director in organizing Pre-Week and running Information Booths on Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend 2-4 office hours per week
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Assist in planning Pre-Week
- Help table and flyer
- Work Pre-Week and Picnic Day(April 16th-22nd)
- Represent and promote a safe Picnic Day to campus
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must be available to work at least 1 day of Pre-Week(April 16th-20th), all day on Picnic Day(April 21st), and morning of April 22nd
- Enthusiastic about Picnic Day
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.