Student Government: Staff for Senator Bryan Perez
Name: Bryan Perez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-2 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 1, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2551-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 23, 2018
Helping Senator Bryan Perez with his platforms and getting more involved with student government.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings(dates TBA)
- Being committed to the position
- Possibly attend a commission/committee meeting
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passionate on being a student leader
- Want to learn more about ASUCD and Student Government
- Work well with others
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.