Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Organizational Development Staff
Name: Lauren Cabantac
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-3 hrs/week
Start Date: Feb. 23, 2018
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0032-2557-2018
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 23, 2018
Work with the Unit Director and Assistant Director to help develop the undergraduate housing advising program for next school year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Develop sustainable strategies for success in future events; namely student advising and the annual Housing Day event
- Research housing opportunities with apartment complexes in Davis through directly contacting property managers in the city of Davis
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Organizational Skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Interest in organizational development
- Passion for leadership development
- Work in a team
- Able to attend weekly mandatory morning meetings
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.