Student Government: Staff-Senator Alisha Hacker
Name: Alisha Hacker
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: April 12, 2018
End Date: March 14, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2599-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 7, 2018
Assist Senator Alisha Hacker with completing platforms (voter registration, housing, support student clubs and organizations), quarter and long-term goals and implementing new ideas.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend commission and senate meetings
- Assist in research and drafting legislation
- Assist with and plan events to accomplish goals
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Effective communicator (verbally and written)
- Passion for being a student leader
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.