Picnic Day: Operations Assistant Director
Name: Kevin Lee
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 30, 2015
Job Number: 0004-0260-2014
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 26, 2015
To assist in setting up and perform planning for Picnic Day operations under the Operations Director.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly 2 hour meetings on Wednesdays 6-8 pm
- Assist Operations Director in daily planning and management
- Assist other directors in setting up events and logistics
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Attentive and punctual
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Available Wednesdays 6-8 pm
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.