Student Government: Deputy Communications Director for Senator Ko
Name: Ko Ser Lu Ktoo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: April 12, 2018
End Date: March 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2603-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 5, 2018
Deputy Communications Director is responsible for speeches, writing statements and briefing memos for Senator on weekly basis. Deputy Communications Director will interact with constituents in events, ceremony, and conference. Deputy Communications will be in charge of social media, Facebook page, taking picture and posting.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend all weekly meetings
- Act as the representative for Senator Htoo, answering correspondence, meeting with constituents.
- Manage Social Media
- Draft Statements
- Write Speeches
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.