Student Government: Chief of Staff for Senator Ko
Name: Ko Ser Lu Ktoo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/week
Start Date: April 12, 2018
End Date: March 15, 2019
Job Number: 0008-2605-2018
Last Date to Apply: April 5, 2018
Chief of Staff is a senior position and is the chief advisor to the office of Senator Htoo. Chief of Staff is responsible for managing Senator Htoo's operation team: Legislation Director, Staff Assistant, Legislation Assistant, Field Representatives, Deputy Communication Director, and Deputy Chief of Staff.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend all weekly meetings
- Supervise a team of volunteers
- Closely advise and assist Senator and Staff
- Create meeting agendas every week/Schedule
- Attend Senate Meeting
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students
- Adaptive Leader and Committed Team Player
- Must attend all mandatory meetings and be able to fulfill the previous listed responsibilities
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.